The secret to the Imperial, Food recipe, our ingredients:
- PROTEIN from animal and plants that provide strength and tone to the muscle mass
- COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES with a high absorption, to provide slow-release energies
- B VITAMINS, which act as a tonic for the nervous and muscle system
- VITAMIN C and E, to increase the body’s defences and block the formation of free radicals
- SELENIUM, which synergistically with Vitamin E prevents muscular disorders and supports the immune system
- CALCIUM, PHOSPHORUS and VITAMIN D3 for the formation and the development of the bone and muscle structure
- L-CARNITINE to speed up the metabolism, promote the development of the lean body mass, protect joints
- PREBIOTICS FOS and MOS, useful for the maintenance of a good intestinal bacterial flora
- OMEGA-3 and OMEGA-6 essential to the health and shine of the coat
Why Imperial Food Energy Plus?
- The muscle energy metabolism is stimulated by a complete range of proteins providing all essential amino acids.
- Raw materials selected for the nutrients provide the necessary daily calorie intake in a reduced portion.
- Recommended for dogs participating in every kind of sports competition, even the most intensive, or prone to thinness.
- 30% protein, 26% fats
- Egg and L-Carnitine
Composition: dehydrated pork meat, extruded corn, animal fat, corn protein, hydrolysed proteins, soy oil, full dehydrated egg, extruded rice, fructooligosaccharide (FOS), dehydrated herring meat, fish oil, L-carnitine, sodium chloride, brewer’s yeast.
Analytical Constituents: Crude protein 30%, Crude oils and fats 26%, Crude fibre 2,5%, Crude ash 8,5%.
Nutritional Additives/Kg. Vitamins, pro-vitamins and subst. with similar effect: 3a672a Vitamin A 21000 U.I., E671 Vitamin D3 2000 U.I., 3a700 Vitamin E 335 mg, 3a820 Vitamin B1 9,6 mg, Vitamin B2 14 mg, 3a831 Vitamin B6 6,6 mg, Vitamin B12 0,13 mg, 3a314 Niacin (Vitamin PP) 27 mg, 3a880 Biotin (Vitamin H) 0,95 mg, 3a300 Vitamin C 77 mg, 3a710 Vitamin K3 (menadione sodium bisulfite) 3,2 mg, 3a925 Betaine 20 mg, 3a910 L-carnitine 400 mg, 3a841 Calcium D-Pantothenic 12 mg, 3a316 Folic Acid 1,1 mg, 3a890 Choline chloride 242 mg. Compounds of trace elements: E1 Iron (ferrous carbonate) 221 mg, 3b201 Iodium (potassium iodide) 1,1 mg, E5 Manganese (manganese oxide) 120 mg, E4Copper (cupric sulphate pentahydrate) 41 mg, E 8 Sodium selenite 0,026 mg, 3b812 Organic Selenium 90 mg, 3b603Zinc (zinc oxide) 100 mg, 3b607 Zinc chelate glycine hydr.306 mg. Amino acids, their salts and similar salts.